Observations:

#1 -- NO WAY would I get involved in that. Kudos (I guess) to the folks that did try to do the right old fashion thing, but in this day and age.... NO WAY. Easy way for you to get bit, stabbed, or sued.

#2 -- Why did it take park security so long to respond? Considering all the security BS it takes to get into a place like that, why was there not a quicker response? I bet ISIS is taking notes on this video

#3 -- Security just let everyone walk? These folks were in an ongoing scrap and you just turn them loose again? What is to prevent them from starting a donnybrook in the line for the next ride and then injuring more people.

#4 -- Makes me question why I would ever take my family (especially small kids) into an enclosed public place knowing this type of behavior is all too common today.

#5 -- I was hoping that a costumed employee (Goofy or Pluto) would come out of no were and lay the smack down on all of them!

The lion and tiger might be stronger, but the wolf does not perform in the circus.

NRA Life Member