The only thing I've ever had happen out of the ordinary in a Walmart parking lot was being approached a time or two by panhandlers asking for money. No pressure or threatening demeanor though. With the majority of folks using direct deposit of funds and debit cards to pay with and carrying very little if any cash on their person I can't imagine panhandling around big chain stores would be very lucrative nowadays.

As far as parking lot personal gripes I guess folks leaving their empty carts out in the way to roll off into the roadway and bang into other's vehicles instead of putting them in the cart corrals would be number one. Number two gripe would be vehicles straddling the painted lines or parked diagonally taking up two parking spaces.

As to the handicap parking abuse I know several that have legit handicap parking authorization hang tags but are physically able to do pretty much whatever they want including walk reasonable distances. There's seems to be quite a bit of abuse of the handicap parking permits nowadays. So much so that I really don't pay much attention to it anymore. Got to wonder what they do when all the handicap parking spaces are taken though -- park where ever they can find a empty spot and walk like the rest of us?