Yes the alphabet news has gone nuts this morning. I did something this morning I only do about once a year. I tuned in to CNN at 9 am, because I wanted the update on the hurricane. Nope, there was Poppy Harlow with some guy, on and on they went about Trump criticizing 4 congresswomen, and they are going to have 3 Dem pundits and 2 college professors on in the next hour, all talking about what a monster Trump is. Forget the hurricane.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. What is funny is they are playing right into the game designed by Trump. In the first place I have heard Trump say "There is no such thing as bad publicity." He likes it that they are talking about him.
Secondly, there are 20 Dem candidates, and each of them is dying to get 5 minutes of air time, especially the second tier candidates. Every one of them is dying to get 5 minutes of air time, but all CNN will talk about is a tweet from President Trump.

These Libs of CNN, the more they beat up on our President the more they shoot themselves in the foot.

I remember when CNN was a good news gathering organization, like during the first Gulf War, but in the past 3 years they have gone insane with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

So I watched CNN for 40 seconds this morning and then turned off the tv, they are not interested in the hurricane.