Originally Posted by mbhunt
12 bones.
You'll thank me later

12 bones is pretty good, Obama said it was a great place, he has been there..... grin

Other BBQ places around for sure, they say Buxton Hall Barbecue is a great place to eat, never been there myself.

All kinds of interesting things going on in Asheville and some great restaurants for sure, along with a ton of brewery's if your into that stuff. I really don't go downtown much, Asheville is a very Liberal city, often considered to be the San Fran Frisco of the east coast. If you want to see some strange things just go down town and spend a day..... grin You might be into that kind of stuff, I am not, Asheville is not the same city that I knew as a young boy. Back in the 60's and 70's it was a much different place. Along about the late 80's on it started going the other way, a very liberal type city, probably the most liberal one in NC or the mid Atlantic area.

If you get away from there into the surrounding mountain areas you can find some great native conservative mountain folks that know what life is all about.... smile

NEVER GIVE UP