Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by gunner500
Known classified thieves, trying really hard not to have to find and hire a 7 foot buck homo, then ride across country with him so he can repay the ass fuggin I got from a thief in the classifieds, also lost a few of what I thought were pretty solid mother fuggers last super bowl, if you cant stand by your word or The Flag, then fu-k you, I don't need to read you, I've read enough.

Folks who are familiar with the rules here, help me out. I rarely peruse the classifieds, I'm retired now on a fixed income and don't need any help spending my money. But on occasion I'll search it for a particular item. What I'm wondering, based on a number of replies like gunner's above, if that forum is moderated why doesn't the moderator/moderators remove the thieves posting privileges? Seems a couple of black marks might be enough to get someone looked at, any more and they get tossed?

Geno

PS, I hope I didn't quote anyone you folks had on ignore blush

PPS, pretty sure the guy I quoted has a decent rep around here though. wink

LOL, I'm top of the list on many ignore lists I'm quite suregrin as to your question, the classifieds are pretty well self policing, enough i.t. dudes here that can run down ip addresses and all but pinpoint the thieves locales, if they cant, I fu-king sure know of some that can.

Trump Won!