Originally Posted by keith

Another method would be, Black Graphite used on the inside of case necks applied with this tool has produced great results:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/301357/forster-original-case-neck-lubricator

Using a brush to clean the insides of your necks uniforms the seating pressure needed. Necks that are full of carbon take a lot more pressure to seat bullets.

I agree completely with all the above. The only difference is I use Motor Mica as a dry lube as I always heard graphite can attract moisture. Not really a problem and many older powders at least are coated with graphite to keep it from clumping. The Forster seater cut with the chamber reamer would be a top choice. I never bothered to get sizer reamers as usually a honing can get the die to where they should be. Many factory dies have SAAMI minimum neck diameters and over work the brass depending on how it matches the chamber. I neck size a twice fired case and cover it with valve grinding compound and chuck it in a drill to hone the sizer die. If you don't get carried away the base usually does not need to be squared off or shortened. Motor mica can be found a Ballistics Research or Amazon.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli