Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Go read the reviews on that Big Agnes Copper Spur junk they call a tent.

Myself, my wife, and friends have used four different versions of the CS for the last 10 years, including the current HV model.

For what they're meant for, they're fantastic tents... and unlike you I'm not guessing from my mom's basement in Texas.

Look at you Brad. You look like a Narcissistic flamboyant phaggot flailing his arms around to draw attention back to you, because you have to be the center of attention, and in your mentally sick state of mind, you think I attacked you directly, when such never happened, so you come at me with your insults when I never addressed you here to begin with.

I simply pointed out for Tom, Region6, Big Agnes’s latest product has numerous people unhappy, and customer service ignoring them and raking them over the coals with only an offer of 80% credit, instead of backing the product 100%.

You injected yourself into a discussion between the OP and I, which did not involve you, just so you could continue your cyber-stalker bullying Narcissistic behavior towards me.

You debate like a Communist by only quoting me partially, and leaving out the crucial and verifiable facts, just like all Communists do when they side-step, obfuscate and attempt to deflect away from the subject matter.

An intelligent person would have gone to the link I posted, and come back with a statement like, “After reviewing the comments on the Big Agnes website concerning that tent, I might have been lucky with my tent, and KC too. It looks like Big Agnes might be going the way of Leupold and Marlin. I have to take back my recommendation here.”

Your actions here show you don’t have much horsepower between your ears, so expecting any intelligence to come from you is hopeless. Posting a picture of a four season camp when the OP will be camping and hunting in a three season situation proves how desperate and crazy you are to draw attention to yourself.

And it’s fun posting from the basement when I get to watch you fall all of the way to the ground, after pushing you off your pedestal.

Now go find your bucket, and go play with the cat dung in your sandbox.

P.S. 200+ people have read this thread, and seen you make a fool of yourself. Just an FYI.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)