Bought a PSE infinity as backup to my Blackwidow HS. And yeah.......fixed yardage it was boring to shoot decent. I forget what Tru Peep size i got.....same as had on my Mathews. Great for in the woods to legal light but limiting to 30 yards. Groups got bigger at 40 on targets in good light. Had the smaller on my Hoyt and crunched arrows at 40...and 50.

Know this much.... I hate a string loop as it moves my anchor back. But you need one w a drop away. I also like bows w 37 or more ATA.
And i prefer 65% letoff.

With my spine issues and eyes no longer 20/15......its a joke for me to invest in ANY high dollar archery gear. Hell i cant sleep more than an hr or so at a stretch due to pain. Takes me 8 hrs to get 3 or 4 of sleep.

What really sucks.....is i can buy whatever i want now $ wise. Just cant use it like I want and maybe wont be able to use it al all.

Buds and I used to hit our club and shoot all day.....nevrr set down.....forget to eat. Just shooting idiots.

Man those were the days.

Obe bud is doing 2 trad 3d events now....think final one is ETAR. Be nice if i could go.

Body not ib good enough shape. Car ride might cripple me to unable to shoot.