Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Take a look at this exchange between Congressman Chabot and Mueller. Mueller is either a goddam liar or is bewilderingly incompetent. Does he really not know What Fusion GPS is? Are the contents of the report really beyond his purview? The guy is an even bigger fugking joke than I thought he was, and that's saying
a lot.

CHABOT: Now, a few questions. On page 103 of Volume 2 of your report, when discussing the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, you referenced "the firm in that produced the Steele reporting." The name of that firm was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

ROBERT MUELLER, FORMER SPECIAL COUNSEL: And you're on page 103?

CHABOT: 103, that's correct, Volume 2. When you talk about the--the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER: I--I'm not familiar with--with that. I--could you--

CHABOT: --Let me just help you--

MUELLER: --Can you--

CHABOT: --It was. It's not--it's not a trick question or anything. It was Fusion GPS.
Now, Fusion GPS produced the opposition research document widely--widely known as the Steele dossier. And the owner of Fusion GPA was someone named Glenn Simpson. Are you familiar with that name?

MUELLER: This is outside my purview.

CHABOT: Okay. Glenn Simpson was never mentioned in the 448 page Mueller report, was he?

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.

Your right on both points. He’s a Liar and bewilderingly incompetent.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~