Originally Posted by Stix
If had tons of race bikes. It looks like a mid 2000’s Suzuki GSXR. Is it a 600, 750, or 1k? Looks to be a street bike with aftermarket fairings and a sticker kit. I see a few goodies on it.......suspension, exhaust system and a few other things. As something that’s unstreetable and track use only it’s not worth much. 3-4K in my opinion. Now if there was to prove it was a factory works bike or had some provenance it could be worth a little more. And there ain’t no way that bike has been 200mph. There has been a gentleman’s agreement between the manufacturers to limit all bike to 186 for whatever reason. Even deristricted that bike wouldn’t hit 200. My guess is the gearing has been messed with and the speedo reads way high. Hope this helps.

It was sent to a dealer in France from the factory in limited quantities just like you see it . It is a factory works bike ,That much I do know. I am sure he had it modified to go and stop faster. You have no way to know if it has been 200 or more . Read up a little more on it before you speculate. If someone knows of a person that collects these or has more insight into them let me know. Useless Speculation is not helping .

[Linked Image]