Does it have a 'power shift system' ?

A track lap transponder is an inexpensive devise - $150 -$200 most guys who ride track days have them .

From looking a the RPM tach , very likely it's a GSXR 750cc bike , 600's generally rev a couple of thousand rpm's higher .

If the bike were built by the factory differently than a stock bike and I'm not talking about adding a power commander and header , a full race motor , high compression , lots of head work , titanium valvetrain , tuned to run on oxigenated race fuel which was $28 per gallon 20 years ago , transmission gears cut differently . Pure racing machines sound quite diffent and don't run on pump gasoline .
I didn't see anything safety wired - big clue it's not a factory racebike .

Anyway if the bike had the things mentioned it would cost 10X what a hobby/supersport track bike would cost .
Racebikes are generally beat to hell and rough looking soon after being used .
Speculation $ ,, about the same as a low mileage primo condition unmolested same model same year bike .
With the performance bike people nothing but the latest greatest will do , they view it like a used smart phone.

I hope you post what you find out about it's history , nice looking machine . I've had a couple of gsxr 750's a 2002 turned into a trackbike . Yeah ancient history I know .
Send an email to suzuki race dept. .

P.S.
Stix , comments are as good as you'll get imo .

Last edited by ol_mike; 07/27/19.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.