Top 5% household, top 1% individual in my area. Don’t consider myself rich in the financial sense at all. Worked two jobs, and went to school full time for 8 years to get where I am. Didn’t come free or easy. That doesn’t even count the hours spent doing clinical training for 2 years.

I feel very blessed to be where I am, but not financially rich. Maybe because we invest in our future, and our kids future heavily, and I still have student loans. Don’t get to spend a bunch of money just to spend it or have lavish things. Still young at 33, maybe when I get student loans, kids through school/on there own, and house paid for I would feel maybe close to “rich”, but I highly doubt it

My wife and I have three amazing children, and my wife is something special and amazing also. I couldn’t feel more blessed and rich than I do with my family

Rich is upper level income, and financially sound. Wealthy is money, assets, and the whole don’t have to work in my opinion. Assets generate wealth more than income I believe.