The 375Win in the top eject 94's is a sweet little combination that carries and points well. I like it and regard the cartridge as a 45-70 lite. Jacketed bullets over 200gr are problem but this caliber is really suited to cast bullets.

The fast twist (1 in 12"), deep rifling (in the Winchesters) and straight wall case point to heavy cast bullet use. The cartridge does have a large throat, but long heavy cast bullets work well.

One of the better mould designs was by Ranch Dog who studied the throat then designed a mould to suit. Moulds for that design are now available from NOE, including a HP option.

There are several off the shelf mould options that work well, though the crimp groove better suits use in a 38/55. A Lee FCD is useful tool to have as it enables you to use a different crimp location. Lyman, RCBS, Redding/Saeco have mould designs available. I have used most of those but the mould I use most is one by CBE in Australia - it's designated 376-300 GC. It's a FN 300gr pill that was specially designed for the 375 Win. My loads using Rel-7 develop 1850fps and accuracy is very good. With cast you can tailor the alloy to suit your game. The addition of a HP can provide Nosler Partition type performance. CBE also have a few other styles now, including one with a wider meplat. So, there are plenty of alternatives as long as you cast your own.