New UltraLight Arms M20 .257 Roberts made in 2013. Condition is very, very close to new. I don't think it had been fired since it left West Virginia when I got it in a multi-gun trade. I put exactly 20 rounds through it off the bench. Functions perfectly. I can't comment on accuracy as all I had available was SAMMI length ammo and I believe that these rifles in this chambering are cut to take advantage of the long magazine box. This rifle is a hand loading proposition. Has several minuscule dings associated with its life as a safe queen (see photos).

NULA Model 20 .257 Roberts. 22" matte stainless barrel with .578" muzzle diameter. Stock has 13" length of pull and is painted in an oak leaf camo pattern. Paint finish has a textured, light sand paper finish. Trigger is tuned to an extremely crisp 3#. Rifle balances 1/2" in front of the front action screw. Fit and finish is superior. Rifle comes with Talley rings as shown. No original box or papers; what you see is what you get.

$2,850.00 shipped/insured FFL to FFL. Payment by USPS money order. First unequivocal "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it.

To get a NULA in better condition, you would have to order it from Melvin.

RS[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There are three other sets of photos of this rifle in the Classifieds.

Last edited by RipSnort; 08/04/19.