Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by WoodrowFCall
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This is the anti-hunting group's goal from the beginning - use large predators to reduce game numbers to the point that hunting will have to be halted. That was their stated objective 20 years ago. It took them a long time to get their people in positions of power in the USFS, FWS, etc but they got it done. It backfired on them in a couple western states where wolves are now big game animals. They never planned for them to be hunted. They learned from their mistakes and got judges to halt a planned grizzly hunt last fall. I doubt we'll ever see them hunted in the lower 48 again.

Lol.

LOL all you want to but they, themselves, stated this years ago. I read it in one their own magazines. I made a mistake in thinking it was nonsense and didn't keep the magazine as proof of what they said.

I was laughing at how anti-hunters don't really understand how stuff in the wild works or how wildlife management works, yet they want to protect the animals. Sorry I wasn't clear with my response.

Well, we don't rent pigs, and it's better to say it right up front because a man who does like to rent pigs is — well, he's hard to stop.