My first trip to sturgis I tagged along wit an guy I knew from work...he was a friend of Indian Jeff...who is in the sturgis hall of fame...he helped with the fund raisers along with Peter Fonda...the guy turned out to be kinda a moron so I left ot on my own from the rally and rode by my self...non the less the trip there was incredible..I had gotten into motorcycles again just recently and this was my first real ride..we retraced Indian jeffs route from Seattle..and camped in his old spots...the sandy beach in Idaho was great ..perfect for a tent camp..we later stopped at Indian jeffs house in a little town in Montana.for a visit..he was still bedridden from his accident but we had a great story time and let us stay the night there..right there in his living room was that old 28 JD Harley he rode so much...the house was absoutly full of old classic bikes...Norton Indian triumph bsa you name it he had it...even a 6 cy benelli in the garage...I was honored to meet him and hear his stories...it was the highlight of the trip..