Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by weaselsRus
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Damn I wish it was population density. 1.2 million people in the state, roughly 800,000 live in the Lincoln and Omaha area. Third largest city is Grand Island but on football Saturday it’s memorial stadium in Lincoln. Density no, people like Ted Turner coming in a buying up half a million acres and closing most of it. There’s more but I won’t debate it.

it's too late for debate now.

the logic and process is moving forward.

who pays?

who receives benefits?

is the agreement fair enough?

if it's not fair, there's hell to be paid?

Hey Gus,

we all pay for it.

You too.

Come on out West and enjoy YOUR public lands.

Geno

PS, a few hours/ a day's drive will put you in over 500,000 acres on the Allegheny NF. Probably one or two closer to you too. (But we have lots out here for you to enjoy)

PPS matter of fact, come out this month and enjoy Burning Man on BLM land. Folks there would enjoy your perspective on life somewhat.

You a Burner V?

eek crazy

No way weasel, no way.

Perhaps in my crazy youth (I can neither confirm or deny that I may or may not have "inhaled").

Now I seriously dislike massive crowds of crazy people. I go to the desert for the reason you see in my signature line, not to be surrounded by thousands of folks.

I don't even like being inconvenienced when they come through town on the way from the cities to the North and West of us. The local chamber of commerce loves them though. Big signs outside the restaurants, ads for the Rabbit Trax gas station in the newpaper and such have started already or will shortly.

If you are, I sure wish you the best in enjoying yourself and the party.

Geno

Lol, not my cup of tea either. Working for NDOT has led to some interaction with attendees, some of the vehicles I'd not drive around the block for fear of a breakdown. A coworker has a tire shop in Austin, a burner bus had a flat tire. Of the 10+ folks riding nobody wanted to pay $30 for the repair but offered to pay with "peace & love" so he started to take the tire off, shortly enough the money appeared, not without some rude gestures and name-calling.

Sorry for the hijack!

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!