Originally Posted by Formidilosus
The issue is that 10/22 mags damage the bullet when feeding. The bullet being unmolested has a large part to do with why the Vudoo has such good precision. From the T1x’s I’ve seen, thier mags are very gentle on the bullet and virtually no damage occurs.

The few T1x’s I’ve shot have been the most accurate (precise) repeating .22’s other than Vudoos I have used.

Amen!!! When I see folks Bitch about tikka mags I have to wonder just how hard has life been for them up to this point. Grin! Generally the argument goes something like this: "I don't know why?" I just don't like them. Personally I prefer a mag that will feed my loaded ammo without doubling or tripling runout apon feeding. A recent example of this was my brothers Browning X bolt 111 300 win mag I loaded some ammo for him with less than 1 thou runout. When he would feed a round and eject it we'd measured 15 thou! With some extensive feed ramp and mag work we got it FAR better but still no tikka! My brothers Browning will now shoot on par with my Tikka all I had to do was bed the action, work over the trigger, work over the feed system. Tikka sure does make it easy

Trystan

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field