Originally Posted by keith
I have had good luck with all of them that I have shot. Toughest to tune was probably the 125g Partiton.

My hunting is 400 and under, shooting lanes cut through a jungle.

100g nosler ballistic tip
100g Partition- does not stop in deer
120-all of them
123's-all of them
129g sst is a great explosive coyote bullet, 129 hornady sp is great short range and poor mans partition, 129g Nosler long range accubond is easy to tune, seat close to lands
130g accubond is a one hole bullet if you know how to tune a rifle, and the 130g berger vld hunting is pure magic, but does not always penetrate deer 100 yds and closer.
140g Sierra btsp is easy to tune in any rifle, great short range killing bullet, 140g Long range accubond...wicked ugly on deer, massive damage, 140g Berger vld hunting is like shooting a laser
Ballistic tips are ungodly accurate and brother they kill deer and hogs. 140g Hornady btsp is a tough bullet, too tough for smallish white tails.

Worth a note that the 127g Barnes long range was real easy to tune in any case we wanted to shoot it in.....050 jump and never played with any other seating depth.

6.5x47 Lapua-129g Nosler long range accubond my favorite- deer drop-shoot them on the shoulder and you throw away the front half-
6.5 creed- "
260-130g accubond
264 WM -127g Barnes long range & 140g Berger vld hunting
6.5/06- 127g Barnes long range & 129g Nosler long range accubond

Seems like there was some guy on this site that had a quirky saying that has proved to be dead nuts on working up a load, cant remember who, but it stuck in my mind

Kiss

Find Pressure

Rock on

[bleep] ain't hard to kill

Why would you want to imitate others language to start with.. LOL and why would anyone want a bullet that ruins the front half of a deer so you waste that meat?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....