Condolences from my family to yours. We lost my dad in 2007. He was 6 days away from his 86th birthday. He was a Pilot in the Eighth Air Force in England and Belgium in WWII.

He had spells of dementia but not Alzheimers. Medication would bring his mind back. He had Parkinsons. He was doing ok with it until he fell down on the driveway and broke his hip. That weakened him and caused him to aspirate his food. That caused pneumonia. They put him in the nursing home and put a feeding tube in him. He was doing ok until his Medicare ran out and we had to bring him home. Then the doctor took the feeding tube out. It didn't take a day for pneumonia to set in and he lasted two weeks. It sucks to see your parents go down like that.

Anyway, God Bless your dad and comfort your family. No matter how much you think you're prepared to lose them, you're never ready for that day. If you love your parents as much as it appears you do and I do, It sucks.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!