Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m always amazed at how even the most rich and powerful are willing to risk everything for a piece of ass. I ain’t rich or powerful but there isn’t anything that would cause me to break my vows and ruin my reputation over, especially over a piece of strange. It’s incredible that guys are really really that stupid. I hope they catch every slimy little worm that can only get laid because somebody else is paying for it.

It’s encironmental process at work imo. In line for seats at the hottest new restaurant as you watch a party slide right on by everybody.

Tickets to the best events when none are to be had, or better yet as a guest of the team owner in his box.

Get a call out to your house for domestic disturbance? One of the few instances these days where neither party is hauled in, whereas the rest of us someone is usually going to jail.

Percentage of income on taxes, either really low taking advantage of loopholes written in at their requests, vs. everyone else

Whether, rich or powerful or celebrity ( most often rich ) they are taught over and over that the rules that apply to you and me, don’t apply to them.

My guess is not all of the folks in the black book had the island marketed to them as juveniles sex. Only the ones that showed a proclivity towards sex w minors already. Again just a guess, but marketed to more than a few as a fun place, and some really hot massage therapists.

Maybe it’s later they find out there therapist was 16 and not 18 🤷🏻‍♂️ Regardless it was recorded, so they belong to Epstein or his handlers.

I’d like to think not everyone in that black book started out as a pedophile, but perhaps wishful thinking on my part.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.