So, I believe I have an ejector issue on my Remington 700 BDL .300WSM. I bought the rifle a couple of years ago used from a guy on JBER. Anyways, the first batch of ammo I bought, only a few rounds would allow the bolt to close when a round was chambered. Well, that was an ammo issue as none of them were seated the same from the factory, but that's a different story. Anyways, the wife bought me a Tikka a couple of Christmas' ago, so the Rem 700 has been sitting in the safe since then. Anyways, I shot the Tikka last week sighting it in for moose season, and decided I would mess around with the Rem 700 and see if I could get it going. I did a few tests to eliminate a few issues. I put a full round of several different factory .300 WSM rounds I had on had, only one would allow the bolt to close and that was a chore. So, I took the scope and rings off to eliminate the scope ring screw being an issue. I then backed off the front screw for the stock, and still no change. I put it back together, minus the scope and rings, and did a few more things for trouble shooting. I put an empty case in and the bolt will close, but again a chore. I pulled the bolt out and the round and empty case will chamber just fine. So, I think I have an ejector issue, but need a gunsmith to check to make sure and then do the required work to fix the issue. Any recommendations?