Originally Posted by shrapnel

Retirement is great! I am sitting on a hilltop with enough coverage to listen to Rush and still shoot gophers. I have been out here 3 of the last 4 days shooting gophers.

While listening to Rush, I keep hearing the ads on the radio of debt release. You don’t have to pay your debt you have accumulated with your credit cards, you can pay little or none of your debt to the creditors by using this service that settles you debt so you don’t have to pay what you owe.

Since when should you not pay what you owe?

1st - I am surprised that gophers are still up in your area they have been down here for a month.

2nd - Flame suit on - Does it bother anyone that they are running the ads on the Rush show? After all he is the darling of the Conservatives so that seems to be who they are targeting.

FYI - I am a Conservative but one who believes in owning up to ones responsibilities, and yes I do realize that there are extreme situations where that is not possible but I do not believe in bailing out just because it crams your lifestyle. The red flag should have gone up when a person is borrowing money at 18% - 25% to buy that new wide screen TV or other non-necessity.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.