Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
1/2 negro, community organizer, turned demonrat president buys 29 acre ocean front Martha's Vineyard mansion!
Well this will teach me to not fight hard enough against demonrats when they run for President!
This high yellow demonrat "community organizer" now has the fortune to buy the linked to mansion!
I thought the hildabeast and bent dick bill were greedy crooks - seems hussein and "mooch-elle" are not far behind them.
I guess they learned their craft from now multi-millionaire harry reed?

Link: https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/22/obamas-martha-vineyards-mansion/

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
...............................................On Fox, they showed a view from the air of this estate. Very near the water......

Well well.......It seems to me that Baaa-rock and A-YUK (AOC) need to sit down together and have a little conference........Cuz ya see, AOC says that we all (the entire human race) only has another, what is now less than 12 years remaining, before man made global warming (climate change) dooms the planet.

UH OH!.........Let us not forget the RISING oceans waters also predict by these doom and gloom nut jobs. Baaaaa-rock it seems to me, needs to purchase an estate on much higher ground???...............LOL>>>LOL.......

These damned nut job global warming HOAX elitist liberals are such HYPOCRITES.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger