Snuck over to the range today with 2 Canik's - the C100 and a TP9SA.
Nothing formal but they both shot fine. I ran a some reloads of unknown origin through each. No hiccups at all, but it does shoot low. Had no problem hitting the same bowling pin again and again quickly with it so not a big deal. On paper I was around 3" (round groups) at roughly 40 feet, basically making sure it went bang instead of trying for any accuracy.

Not the best at posting pics (or shooting - I really need to get to the range more!) But when I tried 5 more deliberate shots, the C100 shot a nearly horizontal string around 2" wide or a little over at 50 feet. The stringing was me - I definitely struggled to keep the front sight square in the rear notch. I feel like it was partially from trigger pull which is a bit heavy, and that my stance, grip and focus weren't so hot. I'm sure that even a bum like me could shoot it tighter on a different day.

So, a very good first impression from the little gun.
Ordered the Cajun 3 spring kit plus the trigger return and sear springs before I left the range. Since I'm only into it for the $150 I paid plus springs, I'm going to find out what sights are available for it. A night sight dot front and a no-snag adjustable rear would be nice. Dont know if its out there.

The TP9 shot well also, although I tended to dip that gun rather than wave it side to side. Like I said, the biggest thing I learned today is how my shooting skills need some maintenance.

A pic - TP9 on the left, C100 on the right. POA are the 2 target dots above them.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14075679/canik-c100-groups

Last edited by kragman1; 08/25/19.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....