Well it’s time for me to thin the herd gents.

None of my sons are left handed.

I’ve got a lh Nula in 7mm-08 it’s in pretty good condition as it hasn’t been hunted much. Bought it for my sheep rifle as it weighs 5.5 lbs. with leupold 2.5 x 8 upon it and nylon sling. I’m thinking I’m gonna want in the neighborhood of $2400 if it has to be shipped. If an Alaskan wants it FTF then I can come down a lil bit.

Also have my original sheep rifle, 700 BDL, 7 mm mag, barrel lathed down, skeletonized bolt and action in a MPI stock, nylon sling leupold 2x7 compact for glass weighs 7 lb 4 Oz with 3 in the belly. Going to ask around $1700 just to recoup some of my costs. It’s in decent shape, but has been used a fair bit, has taken 7 sheep, maybe a dozen moose 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last one is a 700 BDL, in .338 win mag, McMillan stock, no scope, the barrel and action on this one show the most usage, she’s been rode hard and put away wet, too many times to count 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s the rile I used for guiding. She’s tried but true. Probably $ 800 or so for this one.

I’ve not posted these in Alaska list yet and probably should as I’d much rather all 3 of them stay in AK.

Do the prices seem reasonable?

I know pix help a ton, and will gladly email pix to interested parties. I only ever learned to use PB and we all know how those bastids went . I’ll probably keep one, jic a moose strolls by one of our cabins

But trying to gauge pricing and interest and you guys always seem to be straight shooters, much like my rifles.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.