My sincere appreciation to Lawdwaz for posting these pix for me,

I seem to do everything azzbackwards these days. As I stated in my op, I’d prefer them to stay in AK as it lessens the hassle factor for me, and truthfully guys w the NULA that seems to garner all the interest in my mind it’s a sheep hunting rig.

In a perfect world for me it would go to an avid sheep hunter as I once was that lives here and hunts it every year.

I hope no one has a tight jaw with me over this, I really just wanted to gauge interest and if pricing seemed fair by posting here.

Not any interest here on anything other than the NULA, 🤷🏻‍♂️ But the other two are dang good rifles.

I’m not a rifle looney those 3, oops also have a .223 in CDL, is that right, are the only lh bolt actions I own.

Again thanks Lawdwaz and if there’s not interest locally I’ll be back in touch with those interested if I can indeed part with the NULA, F me taking it outa the safe to take pix and handling it again, kinda fell for it once again.

But I know it needs to be hunted and while I can use it for moose or bou, in my mind it’s a sheep hunters rifle and what it should be used for

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.