SuperATV flip windshield.
Our old 1 piece was scratched beyond repair and was more like a wall than a window. We decided to go with a flip up. We found that most of them require you to put it in either the vent or closed position while bouncing around on rough trails. This one can be used open in any conditions.

It wasn't the cheapest on the market but we haven't regretted a few more $$ after using it a few times. I installed it in under 30 min. The upper panel has a slight warp so it doesn't close tightly at the outside edges. However, so much air get in around it that the gap matters zero.

I'm 6' and have to sit on a thick cushion because of a hip problem. I have no problem seeing under it when open.

They say to use only soap and water to clean it. No Windex or other chemicals. Lexan is as tough as it comes but some chemicals can mess up the surface. NEVER wipe dust off without water. That's like using sandpaper. That goes for your eyeglasses, too. Dust is abrasive and any plastic can scratch if you wipe it off dry.

They say to trailer it closed and recommend putting a tight strap around it while trailering it to make sure it doesn't flip up at highway speed and get torn off.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.