Originally Posted by WhiteWhiskers
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Larry,

You can look up JWGIBSON in the User List.

There are 19 pages of posts on a thread that you started on 07/18/14 under your oldman1942 user name. There isn't a single post in that thread that was supportive of you. Don't you think that says something about your reputation on this site? How many times has Rick asked you to stay off his site? Once? Twice? More than twice? A lot more than twice?

Notice that I've had one user name on this site since I signed on and you've had dozens of them, so which one of us appears to be running away from something, you or me?

EDIT: Please stop sending emails to me. Anything that I receive from you goes straight into the trash, exactly where is belongs.

Jeffie, nice dodge.

1. Where is Gibson NOW ?
2. Why was he canned from Gunauction.com
3. Have you contacted ANY of the members I told you I have done 100s of deals with ?
4, And of course you read my emails as your OCD disorder would not let you do anything else.
5. When can I look forward to you collecting the gutless troll patrol and coming here to hold "The Big Pindale Campfire" you boys promised ?

Third rate corn shucker from a 4th rate state trying for 15 minutes of fame. LAFFIN !

1. Don't know, don't care.
2. Don't know, don't care.
3. I don't read your emails.
4. See #3.
5. Don't know what you're talking about.

15 minutes of fame for doing what?