Originally Posted by viking
I knew a Mormon, that guy loved guns and hunting. I bet that didn’t set good with him

My first wife was LDS so are the kids we had. After the divorce I was allowed no say in their upbringing. Just pat the support and and alimony.

Nonetheless, after many years I got se see my kids after they'd reached adulthood. My daughter now lives in Utah and a few years back my late wife and I had gone up to visit. They threw a get together for us and the women were one one side of the room doing girl talk and us guys on the other doing guy talk. The conversation quickly turned to guns and those guys knew their stuff. One interesting thing about LDS and this came from the man who was my father in law the church believed every man (church member) should be armed. I know the guys I met in Utah sure believed in that. I find it very strange that the leaders of the church would now take that stand.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE