Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Tobacco already comes with nicotine. God put it in the DNA of that plant.

Can tell you have never been anywhere near a tobacco crop. Workers can get nicotine poisoning from wearing short sleeve shirts in the field.

They add nicotine to it and I am not going to google it for you. I have tobacco growing 200 yards from my house, I work 200 yards from RJR reynolds. That and soybeans is all they apparently know how to grow around here.

I've always found myself agreeing with most everything you have posted, and have no desire to start an argument with anyone here, but you just may have posted the dumbest thing I've seen on here.

Read my lips................THEY DO NOT ADD NICOTINE TO TOBACCO

Cigarette companies not farmers added nicotine

My in-laws grow about a 100 acres of tobacco, a lot of that on contract to US Tobacco company. They have to follow certain rules and guidelines which REDUCE the amount of carcinogens and nicotine in the tobacco. Again, the companies do not add nicotine. Bullchitt they did

I grew tobacco for almost 30 years. Don't remember anybody giving me anything, other than what I got for my hard work.

I smoked myself......and it was MY choice.....no one forced me to. If someone gets cancer because they used tobacco, it's their fault. Sad, and I feel for anyone that's has it, or lost loved ones to it, but it was a choice they made......period.

Your belief ranks right up there with that of those people who think that the reason there are no Bobwhite quail anymore, is because the turkeys are eating the quail eggs.

Not my belief, common knowledge. Look it up yourself.