Years ago I bought the larger, thicker elk model Deer Sleighr and ended up using it under the truck to change oil and sold it for $2.00 at a garage sale. A snow sled that stays in the truck until needed works better and keeps the animal clean. If there isn't snow, I like a cart better, but I needed to modify my Cabela's Super Mag Hauler and get rid of those junk spoke wheels. I got a used wheelchair off Craig's List and those big solid wheels with the Nylon spokes work way better and don't catch brush or get loose. A few years back Wisconsin started letting us cut our deer up into five pieces, so we don't need to bring them out just gutted any longer. I carry pulleys in my pack now to get a deer up in a tree and cut them up if I'm a long way from the truck. I did put a smaller single wheel bolted on to the bottom of my pack frame also off that wheelchair and that way I can carry a quarter or wheel it like Rock Chuck's wheelbarrow. Both my sled and cart can have a bolt on trailer hitch for my ATV when I can use that, but motorized vehicles are not allowed on state land.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory