Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 79S
Dr telling birdwatcher family “ well it’s going to cost 30k to treat him and that’s not counting hospital stay”... 2 hours later birdwatcher dumped in his drive way with a bowl of water left next to him..

Not all that far from the truth. Over the last four years I’ve had three molars and premolars get infected and break off at the gum line such that I have a gap-toothed smile. The infections all drained out through the side of the respective gums and near as I can tell were self-limiting All in all I’m missing five teeth, not including wisdom teeth which are long gone.

This is gonna require some serious attention someday, hopefully not for a few years yet, I got other things I need to be paid off first.

Dumped in the driveway with a bowl of water? Prob’ly ain’t all that far off. I sincerely hope I get to die outside, somewhere when the time comes. The last thing I’d want is to spend money preserving it that could otherwise be used by others in their ongoing lives.

How long are we supposed to live anyway?

Sure..

Absolutely.

I’d send ya a photo of my teeth but they’re awful.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744