Originally Posted by Walter_Sobchak
To those that have bought the LRTSi, do you find the reticle too thick at all for shooting small groups? Do you find the illumination usable in fading daylight?

I had an LRHS, sold it and wish I hadn’t have. So I’m considering one of these, don’t know that I need the illumination tho, especially if the reticle is significantly thicker than the non-illum model

Still easy to shoot small groups with, especially if your aiming point is well suited to the reticle. Group below was shot with an LRTSi.

Bushnell did the illumination right. On its highest setting, daylight visible. On its lowest setting, barely visible at night, with something for every situation in between.

That being said, I’ve never needed to use the illum because the reticle is bold enough during legal shooting hours so that I haven’t needed it.

John

[Linked Image]

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14