Originally Posted by Nebraska
I owned one and it was worst performing pistol I've ever had... Wouldn't bother with another especially when there's great options out there like a Glock.

Yeah, when introduced in all steel, they were the only gun in that niche, a single stack 9mm about the size of a Walther PP. Then, once again, they were the only single stack 9mm polymer on the market, also that size, when the P9 came out. Since then we've had the Ruger LC9S Pro, and all sorts of others from Walther, Springfield, etc., and now Glock. So, yeah, they're not special anymore, and probably not near the best in the field. But they are still solid guns in that category, and if you don't have one, and you find one that's in good shape for less than $200.00, if yours is reliable, and you learn the trigger, it might just serve you well.

PS What was the problem with yours. I've heard that some were lemons. Mine has always been 100% reliable, and I like the trigger pull on it. Never noticed any accuracy problem with it. Only thing wrong was that the first series of their P9 had some small parts that were plastic, and wore out prematurely. They quickly changed those parts to steel, after they noticed so many failures early on.