Originally Posted by JackstrawIII
Few thoughts:
1.But $130 is REALLY cheap. That’s like High Point level of cheapness. That would concern me.
2. I do not consider Kahr to be on the same level as Sig, Walther, Smith, Glock, HK, etc. My experience with Kahr guns has NOT been positive. Didn’t like the triggers, the stiffness of the slide, the accuracy (or lack thereof), and the ergonomics. I’m an experienced pistol shooter, and the Kahr has been the hardest for me to shoot well of any guns I’ve owned.
3. I haven’t bought one in years, so maybe I’m behind the times. Maybe they’re better now?
4. At least they’re 100% American made, which is always good.

1.) You couldn't pay me $130 to take a High-Point. Even white trash can be snobs!

2.) Kahr, as I recall had issues with their early polymer pistols. Apparenty they ironed this out before I got my first one a CW9 (used) about 8 or 9 years ago (or I was lucky?). As far as accuracy goes... I have found Kahr pistols to be extremely accurate. The difference may be I pretty much 'Mastered' (used rather loosely) double-action revolver shooting, a Kahr trigger is better than my smoothest double action pistol.

YMMV,

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum