Originally Posted by louiethedrifter
EH Taylor is another Buffalo Trace bourbon that I like a lot. They don’t have the age on it, so it’s probably only 6. In my opinion the best Pappy is the 10. Sometimes to long in the Barrel ain’t good in my opinion.

EH Taylor is indeed a good bourbon. They have several different releases. 4 Grain seems to be the rarest and the local store will only get 3 bottles a year. I can find the Small Batch easily and keep a bottle on hand. They also have a EH Taylor Rye and Single Barrel that are really good. If you ever see a Warehouse C Tornado release, pick it up. The roof of that warehouse was torn off by a tornado years ago and left the barrels exposed to the elements so they got a little extra aging.

Buffalo Trace has 4 basic mash bills. Weller is the same as Pappys, just doesn't make the cut to be Pappys so they turn it into Weller's Special Reserve, Antique, or 12 year.

Bartons makes some cheap bourbon and it is not one that I would normally drink, but they had a warehouse collapse last year and will most likely have a collapsed warehouse release. I will be looking for that.