Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by reivertom
We fought for decades to get Concealed Carry, so why are these guys upset? I'd much rather have a weapon that the bad guys can't see until they are looking down my barrel.

ok. so we are gaming now. and that's your choice, and i'm not sayin' it's a bad one.

but is it the only option? ya wanna rule out everything else?

we know that open carry is somewhat persona non grata.

i never fought for concealed carry, a tax & a license.

but people are free to choose, and i'm good w/that.

Nobody’s gaming Gus, we had to fight for 10 years to get a concealed carry law passed. We are and always were an open carry state. Caused a lot of ominous looks when walking into a store with a gun in plain view. Under certain circumstances you might have got off for carrying concealed under the prudent man theory, but it was an expensive proposition. Right now I am good to carry without you knowing it in 38 states which is cool. Here if you want to carry an AR and a couple handguns in the open it’s perfectly legal, just like it’s perfectly legal for you to look like an idiot doing so.

what does the "majority" of the culture want us to do? i say let's understand the need and comply.

that's where we are once again with feeling. pay the license tax, and feel free to serve.

maybe we should just leave our guns at home, and be at one with the culture?