Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I though this should be the main topic all day here.

Absolutely! Lest we forget!!!

There are very few.times in my life that I can remember where I was and what I was doing. I remember where I was when Ronald Reagan was shot and I remember the day the towers fell. I was working on an apartment complex new.construction site. I had gone home to get some tools I had forgot. As I walked in the house the first tower fells. I watched for a few minutes then hauled butt back to jobsite. When I got there and told everyone what was happening the entire jobsite emptied. Even though we were miles away down in Texas everyone was afraid. Outside of town at Red River Army Depot is where the Patroit missiles are built. Since I was in junior high, people talked about if war broke out. RRAD would be a target. I sent my wife to Walmart to pick up a few things. There was no soup bread milk bottled water or any kind of ammo on the shelves. Since that day my family has kept a stash of stuff we'll need if it ever hits the fans. The events of that day still brings a tear to my eyes. God Bless America. May we never forget!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.