I was working in a factory and they called us together to announce that an airplane had hit one of the WTC Towers and that another, either a plane or large helicopter had hit the Pentagon.
A little while later they gathered us together again, telling us that two passenger jets had flown into each of the towers, they were on fire, and another had hit the Pentagon. In addition another passenger jet had crashed in Somerset County just 30 miles or so west of our location in Bedford PA.
At lunchtime I set in the car listening to the radio and wept and prayed. After lunch we were given the option of going home to our families. My first wife and I watched the news with my parents showing the towers collapsing and the dust and smoke billowing through New York.
That evening the community church had a joint service, and i wept and prayed some more.
Once the shock and grief wore off, I was mad as hell. Then Bush 2 gets on tv with a bunch of towel wearing azzholes telling me Islam is a religion of peace!
Phuq him and everyone else who refuses for whatever reason, be it fear or greed or stupidity, to call islam and muslims a danger to our country.
Especially, Phuq the people in this country who intentionally set up muslim "refugees" in communities allowing them to vote as a block and refuse to assimilate. These people at the very least should be seriously vetted and monitored if they wish to migrate to America. I'll be one of the first to agree to help people escape tyranny and aggression, but don't expect me to roll over and let them turn my home into the chit hole that they're supposedly "escaping" from.
Remember, they MURDERED over 3000 American civilian men, women, and children. Never let anyone forget!
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 09/11/19.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden