I bought a Christensen Ridgeline so something has to go, but it hurts to sell this one. It's a Rem Model Seven manufactured in May, 2000. The OEM stock is full-length bedded, the butt stock is foam filled, and John_Boy did an awesome paint job in dark brown with black webbing. The trigger has been expertly tuned by 805 and breaks clean at 2 lbs 8 oz. pull weight. The 20" barrel is free-floated. Length of pull is standard at 13-3/8"-ish. Weight is 6 lbs. 7.7 oz. which is a little more than the average older Seven due to the full-length bedding. Overall the metal is very nice. There are a few small, light blemishes in the stainless and there is a small pinhead-sized spot on the floor plate. The condition is certainly excellent for a 19-year-old Model Seven. They just don't make them like this anymore, which is why I hate to sell it. But one toy in sometimes means one toy out. I have not fired the rifle. The bore is bright and clean.

See photos in the gallery here: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14130297#Post14130297

This Model Seven has some nice custom touches. $725 shipped to your FFL. I have some 30mm lapped Talley's that I might add to the right deal. I accept Paypal F-n-F and USPS postal money order. Make sure your dealer will accept a rifle from an individual, with my photocopied ID included in the shipment. PM me with your questions or if you need additional pics.

Keith

Attached Images
IMG_4879.JPG (50.83 KB, 979 downloads)
IMG_4872.JPG (68.08 KB, 955 downloads)
Last edited by Ramblin99; 09/17/19.