Originally Posted by Bristoe
Everybody on the right knows that the media is a lying sack of schitt,....until it comes to something that will put America into another war in the Middle East.

The powers that be always stop lying when it comes to that.

I don’t know why you’re stuck on the media? They’re a bunch of lying, anti-American scumbags.

I trust the President. I trust that he doesn’t take lightly the seriousness of sending Americans into harms way. I trust that our President will require concrete evidence before committing us to another conflict in the schithole that is the Middle East. I trust that the President isn’t using the media as his source for evidence of Iran’s involvement.

I believe that our President loves this country and holds our military in the highest esteem. So far he has been extremely cautious when it comes to being “baited” into retaliation and has shown great restraint with Iran and our deep state warmongers.

Bolton is gone because our President has backbone and makes his own decisions. Our President is not a puppet of the deep state and as such I believe that whatever decision he makes will be based upon hard evidence and OUR best interests.

President Trump just said that this was an attack on Saudi Arabia, not us, and they’ll have to decide what they want to do. We might help them but he doesn’t want to get us involved in another war. He’s waiting for the evidence and then he’ll talk to Saudi Arabia about their plans. He also said there’s no need to jump to conclusions, there’s no rush and he’ll wait until he has the evidence.

I trust our President!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~