Originally Posted by Paddler
Lewandowski was obviously covering for Trump, because the truth will destroy him. Why else would the White House try to limit his testimony? The staff attorneys wiped the smirk right off his face in the afternoon. Wonder if he'll face any consequences for his lies. Fun to watch for sure. Can't wait for the next hearings.

Your life must be one miserable bxxxx if coming on this forum and seeing who you can p***off day after day is your goal? Seriously!!!! I actually feel sorry for you a bit that someone can be that twisted and unhappy! Why can't you accept that some people have a different viewpoint than yours and morals and values that are completely opposite of your baby killing morals and values? The chances of you bringing someone over to your twisted side is virtually nill so your motive in posting what you do is only for your sick enjoyment! Personally I could care less but I just don't get it? Why don't you volunteer the time you waste here helping someone in need? Again, Seriously!