Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by slumlord
RUMSPRINGA !!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

They don't bath much,
If you can get past the smell,
you got 'er licked. grin

We don't have any Amish in my immediate area but the few times I have been up close enough to some to notice was a couple of young females, sisters that ran a Amish general store my mother-in-law used to like to shop at in another county. Not even once did I ever notice any repulsive odor from either of them. Matter of fact, one sister was hand hoeing a huge produce garden, dressed in a long sleeve ankle length dress with big bonnet out beside the store when we first drove up. It was late morning, late summer day, full sun and already hot and humid.

A little while later the sister that was working in the garden came in the back door of the store for a break, something to drink and a bite to eat. You'd think anybody would be wring wet with sweat and stinking from working outside in the sun and heat like she had been, probably since early morning too, but no odor whatsoever.

I'm around both male and female Mennonites fairly frequently in stores and never have noticed any offensive odor around them either.