Originally Posted by hatari
So far I can't see much other scenario than Clemson, Bama, OK, and probably UGA in the Final 4 again.

Clemson has zero competition in the ACC. FSU and Miami are down right now
Bama has the best talent
UGA has ND, then nobody beside UF and AU to play that will challenge them
OK will stomp the Big 12. Win games 52 - 34 every week.

LSU - not sure what to think. Is that Offense for real? We'll find out. If so, they are a Dark Horse to knock Bama or UGA out of the running.
Ohio State - maybe, but they will need to go undefeated and somebody on top of this list will need to falter. Bama, UGA, and LSU all will have played multiple top ranked opponents by the time they pick the Playoff teams. The SEC Championship will very likely have 2 teams in contention for that honor. Big Ten (can't count) doesn't have that.

Notre Dame - They need to go into Sanford Stadium this weekend and beat UGA. Do that, and I'm a believer. No way I see that happening

Auburn, Florida, Michigan - are pretenders right now. They haven't lost, but have weaknesses that the top teams will exploit. My Tigers are not dominant on the O-line and have a Freshman QB. Florida has a good Defense but lost their QB and just don't move the ball like the old Gators. Michigan won't beat Ohio State and I don't like Harbaugh. These three teams are going to end up the season in the 2nd Ten not the Top ten the way they look now.

Anybody see it differently?

Disagree with your Dawg observations Tiger Boy!

😎

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.