Careful, you’re going to set the idiot from Orygun into a tail spin.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by rost495

As to large group shots like the challenge, yes you are right and no you are not. If not shooting at least 10 or 20 shot groups at some point, you never know what the gun does as it warms.
OTOH if you shoot 1 shot groups on the same target 10 or so days in a row you have done the same thing. Essentially the same with 3 or 5 shot groups but they have to be on the same target.

I"m not saying this even tells what the gun does, but it certainly tells what the shooter/gun combo are capable of. VS saying I shot this one group one time.... like the group I shot once, new Kreiger after break in, lol, at 600, 5 shots just around 1.250 inches... thats just a good group for sure, but the gun was not capable of repeating it.

Do you honestly think myself, or any other experienced big game hunter(who doesn't partake in that stupid challenge here) doesn't know you need to shoot multiple, repeatable groups before trusting that particular load to ethically take the animals you're hunting? That's a pretty egotistical stance. I've been hunting big game animals for 47 years now and to this day I have never shot 10 times, or even close to that, in succession, at big/medium game animal.