If you need to ask someone a question about barrels,or cite someone else about barrels,rest fhuqking ASSURED that you "know" nothing about barrels. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy the notion,that Windowlickers are soothed in Pogo Sticking something to and fro within a bore,because they are "ahead" of the curve and the last thing I'd wanna do is steal that "thunder". Hint. LAUGHING!

Personally,I only have boolits enter bores,barring a Saltwater Immersion(it happens). New bores are cleaned sterile initially,to pave the path for moly introduction,excepting Rimfires of course. That fhuqks alotta folks up,because it deeply compromises more than a few Myths and Wives Tales. Hint.

Delving deeper...I've long believed it prudent to prove wares in advance of their Utility Christening. Mainly because it is both warm and fuzzy. I'd MUCH rather weed out wares well prior to crunch time,rather than have it cost me an opportunity. Do so for more than a few decades and trends more than appear and malady is easily circumvented from inception,which don't hurt Production. Hint.

Bores take a far better lick,than most would surmise. If it ain't broke,I'm in no hurry to fix it...but only have a couple few hunnert spouts to reflect upon. Hint.

Zero retention and tracking matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than Pogo Sticking every will and Windowlickers are in the greatest of hurries to overlook same and/or make "excuses" for it. That "approach" is simply funnier than fhuq! Hint.

To the point.

Warm And Fuzzy Round One RINK

Reality ain't for everyone and you Delusional DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Re-to the point.

Warm And Fuzzy Round Two RINK

You gals be SURE to "convince" yourselves you got it going on and PLEASE keep extolling your Clueless Fhuqking Bullschit aloud,with all the High Pitched Nasal Whining you can muster and copious conviction. Your Safe Queen Chronicles are simply fhuqking fascinating!

Bless your hearts for trying!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."