I have, use, and am happy with Briley/Browning, Carlson's, Colonial, Hastings, Rhino, Comp-n-Choke, whomever made the original Winchoke tubes, and probably a couple others I have forgotten. If the choke is the proper gauge and thread type, has the constriction I want, and is priced something I am willing to pay then I'll buy it. I have not found a significant difference between brands in quality but there are often slight differences in what constriction manufacturers deem a particular choke designation. Not a big deal if one pattern tests/checks POA/POI or understands what they are buying. The turkey tubes are one Briley/Browning that came with the Gold turkey gun and two that came in a green package but don't recall brand.

I tend to buy used, clearance, or sale chokes for considerably less than new. It is the reason I have a number of brands and don't really recall all the names. It's not overly important as long as the choke provides the patterns you want. I do prefer extended chokes though, it makes identification and changing them easier.