Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
So I understand about wanting to not censor people and to keep an open dialog on the forum, but when you see a POS like paddler, you have to ask; "Is there, or should there be a limit as to how much we tolerate in order to be seen as "inclusive"?
I mean really, this entire forum is largely about hunting, guns, the outdoors, and people who actively pursue those things. How does a guy like paddler justify posting on here, beyond the role of PURE troll? This turd hates everything about all of us and the things we care about. Why is he allowed to have a voice here?

To be honest I have come to the conclusion that pissant Paddler is nothing more than comedy relief. I read his crap and just laugh. You're just taking that idiot way too seriously. Read him and laugh. Maybe if everyone responded with bwahahahaha every time he posts he'd get the message.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE