Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by kid0917
you might get hassled by Canada customs; IME....they always seem frightened to death that someone will collapse their economy by bringing something in and (gulp!) selling it!! in their country.

Do you think it's different going from Canada to the US?

It’s worse....

as a US citizen its always been a MUCH larger PITA to get back into the US. I have NEVER understood that.
Only once did we have a tiny issue at the Canada border and the fault was ours... long story there as we followed folks off the ferry and early in the AM and I suppose never realized we were NOT supposed to be sitting at the Canada entry that early in the AM... it was ok though.

I suppose the farther north you go the harder the entry to the US is.

There could be a good reason its liek that farther north.... though the worst I've had has alwasy been the lower 48 line. But I suspect I may never cross that line again.

The last trip crossing in there below TOK they had a long discussion about how much money we had on us.. and then again with my wife who was sitting next to me during the whole conversation. And then back to me again. Jeez. An old powerstroke, old camper and old airboat in tow and the fact I had around 5K just in case plus credit cards seemed to bother the good ol USA boys...
They seemed to think we were carrying lots more cash... lmao

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....